Video: Where the F&@K are the Weird Crafty Youtube Channels?? (Right Here B*#ches!) Unique Crochet Tutorials

 

Video: Where the F&@K are the Weird Crafty Youtube Channels?? 

(Right Here B*#ches!)

Unique Crochet Tutorials 


Snarky Sweary Weird Crafts YouTube Channel
Where the F&@K are the Snarky Weird Craft Channels??


That previous post was the moment when I realized youtube either...
a) makes it really hard to find weird (ie cool) craft channels, or 
b) maybe possibly there are not very many in existence. I still find that really hard to believe.
 
Meanwhile, I decided to make a channel promo video asking the question, and showing off what I am doing here on my channel. Putting out a weirdo beacon to summon my people.
 
I am really seeking the group I know exists in fb groups and etsy world. 
I want to meet the folks who:
  • are crafty af, esp loving needle crafts like crochet, embroidery, sewing, and beyond.
  • like to take their skills a step further, learn new techniques beyond the basics.
  • have an affinity for weirdness, unique projects, expressive personalities
  • enjoy swearing and the occasional subtle dick joke, I mean who doesn't?
  • always up for a rainbow project because hello, cute and allied ftw.
  • might benefit from a quick pep talk or life tip here and there.

 

 The Freedom of Growing Slowly

So I just have to keep throwing it out there and waiting patiently.  Idk the fact that my views are still pretty slow growing... in a way it frees me to do even more weird stuff haha. Like if only a few people are watching, bah. Do whatever! 

I have to admit I am starting to feel a little more impatient though, I can't help it. There is just so little interaction I feel like I'm just rowing my little boat in the middle of the ocean. Ha. I know eventually I will arrive at the island where the party is happening. I just keep rowing, throwing out my videos into the middle of the ocean, and rowing rowing rowing.

It's fun though. Still a lot of fun for me. I can wait for y'all to show up, it's cool. ha.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3