Finally! All New BEER CAN Hat Tutorials!! 70s Crochet Party Trick

Finally! All New BEER CAN Hat Tutorials

Live Crochet Party Trick

 

Finally! All New BEER CAN Hat Tutorials!! Live Crochet Party Trick
All New Beer Can Hat Crochet Tutorials

Okay! I warned you they were coming and now here they are. All new Beer Can Hat crochet designs that are actually creative and fun. Maybe even cool some of them. 
 
I know what you're thinking... it's about time. I know! 
 
 
For example, my super comprehensive 3-in-1 Beer Can Party Hat Tutorial is now posted  here on my blog, with full video tutorials on my Bohemian Mermaid youtube channel
 
There are so many extras and options here, you can definitely make more than 3 hats. 
 
 

 

 Video: Finally! All New BEER CAN Hat Tutorials!! 70s Crochet Party Trick

 
But really, the idea behind this 3 Part Series is... that when the Bday girl has emptied the special beers you brought to the party, and you are Live Crocheting your magical hat gift, much to the amazement and wonder of the crowd. 
 
If something happens to distract you, I give you 3 opportunities to finish it up right now and still hold the party hero title that you deserve. 
 

Part 1: The Crown

So you cut up the cans and crochet them into a crown. Maybe you got there late or you pre gamed a little too hard. You can stop right now, add some trim, and boom! Perfectly great Birthday Crown. 
 

Part 2: The Fez

Or you put on the top onto the hat, but then what happens? Perhaps you find someone cute to make out with, and then... hold that thought, while I whip up a tassel. Done. Fez time. And now you are totally ready for your Beer Lodge meeting. 

Part 3: The Cap/Bucket

Or maybe you add a brim for the 'full monte' (pretty sure I used that correctly). In this pattern there are 2 brims to choose from, a cap brim and a bucket hat brim.


What. Is. Happening.

I mean... did you even know beer can hats could be so choc full of crochet design?? Well I am here for you. I like me some beer can hats, and I'm bringing them back!

Check out my blog and youtube channel for more Beer Can Hat Tutorials, including double and triple tall hats, weird original designs, more compact and basic tutorials, and who knows what you'll find. 

Check back here for more tutorials coming up, and while you're over on my youtube channel, why not subscribe and join my little clubhouse? What else you got to do? meh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3