Hey! Look what I can do!!

Yeah, I have skills. Sortof. I've been making all sorts of doohickeys online lately. My ebay store has lots of bells and whistles, which I've been trying to take advantage of since I do pay a monthly fee. Pretty fun. See how my store is called Bohemian Mermaid Crafts?? Yeah, cuz that doll chick has Bohemian Mermaid as her ID (mine has a 9 in it) so I can't use it to name my store. Sigh. Whatever.


I also finally made a myspace page. Ok, I knew it was a very populated site... which is why I wanted to join. Just to promote my biz like all those bands I hear are on there. What I didn't expect was to actually know people. Like local people and bands I love. Trippy. So, I have connected with some friends... AND I'm promoting my biz. Woohoo!

Oh, and I just sent out my very first marketing email. Got a sale in like the first hour! Sweet! I kept it simple and linked to my sale and new items pages... I really need to get back on top of keeping a mailing list. It's way outdated and I forget to add customers to it. Such a simple thing, I just need to get back into the habit.

Ok, anyway... I have a craft fair this weekend. Last of the year for me. I'll be at the Arcata Community Center all weekend and it will be a fun time. Lots of great crafts, music, snacks. I'd totally go if I were you. Luckily, I tweaked my lower back yesterday... just in time for the show. Figures. Barney will help w/ setup today, but then he's out of town all weekend (he'll be hobnobbing at a fancy company shindig down in Berkeley...without me). Hopefully it will work itself out by sunday & breakdown time.

woohoo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3