Ho Ho Ho

Jeesh... guess I've been snoozing on the whole blog thing eh? And still no snotty comments from Fred. Go figure.

Well, I see I haven't yet put up a craft fair report from the Arcata Holiday Market. Mostly because I didn't take any photos... not as fun to report that way. Ha. But also it was fairly uneventful... bah, I'll make one anyway I suppose.

One project I've neglected to report on is my friend's little temporary store in Old Town Eureka, on the Gazebo next to Sjaak's Chocolates. I know you know where that is. So, yeah... two friends of mine who import stuff from Ghana and Vietnam opened this store just for the month of Dec and asked me to consign some of my goods there. Not sure how many I have sold... some. But now that gift giving is over, they are trying to drum up business by having a super blowout sale. So, I guess I'm putting stuff on sale too. I think they plan on being open through Arts Alive on Jan 5 and then close the next day. So for gawd's sake, go there and buy some stuff! It is a neat little place with tons of interesting goodies. And you can get a truffle while you're there! mmmm

Hm... maybe that's about all that's been going on. See why I'm lagging? Cuz I'm just home every day trying to get people to go to my web site and buy my ebay stuff. I guess there were a couple of exciting days when I convinced myself I should take over the store for good when my friends are finished. Whew, that was close! Hahah. Barney talked some sense into me and I'm all better now.

Well, there are some other personal artsy projects too... hm. I'll try to do a better job reporting here on whateverthehell I'm doing. Ok? ok.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3