BEER CAN Granny Square Bucket Hat Tutorial | Down & Dirty! Just the Basics

 

BEER CAN Granny Square Bucket Hat

Down & Dirty! Just the Basics

Crochet Tutorial

 

3 Epic Videos >> 1 Amazing Tutorial

As I was finishing up my amazing deluxe 3-in-1 Beer Can Party Hat tutorial... it came to me. Perhaps not everyone wants to follow a big 3-parter, even if it is awesome. Huh. 
 
So I took the original 3 tutorial videos (links below) and cut them down into 1 Amazing Video, just the basics without all the extra bells and whistles. Huzzah! If you want more detailed instructions, see the original videos linked below.
 
The can labels are worked similar to a granny square. Easy!!  I included a bucket brim, for the perfect Beer Can Crochet Bucket Hat.

 

If you're curious about how I became a world famous and published beer can hat designer, see my promo video here:  NEW *Creative* Beer Can Hat Tutorials 2022 

Each of my tutorials include:
 
Yes! So look out for those.
 


Video:

 

 

Original 3 Part Series = 3 Hat Possibilities!

This is a very comprehensive tutorial that will teach you to crochet a complete Beer Can Hat in 3 Parts. Each Part is a step in the process, but each Part can also be a hat on its own! What?? Genius! 

Easily Adapted to Real Live Party Crochet Situations

So when you are crocheting a Beer Can Hat at the party (dazzling and confounding everyone around you), and feel the *need* to dance or do too many shots or whatever... you can finish up quickly and still be the Craft Nerd Party Hero of the night. I am here for you.
 
 
Here are the 3 videos referenced in this Down & Dirty version shown above:

Deluxe 3-in-1 Beer Can Party Hat Crochet Tutorial

Part 1: The Crown:  I cover how to process the cans, crochet them into a Crown, AND 3 trim options for maximum crownability. 

Part 2: The Fez:  we added the top of the hat. I gave you an option to create a more angled Fezzy shape, and a tassel. Grand Poobah style. 

Part 3: The Cap :  Lots of extras in this one! I will show you how to make a shorter crown shape, and a faster construction method. For those real life party situations! Includes bucket and cap brim options.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3