Making My Hubs a BEER CAN Bday Party Top Hat! Crochet TV Binge (Video)

Making My Hubs a BEER CAN Bday Party Top Hat!

No Talking, Crochet TV Binge


Making My Hubs a BEER CAN Bday Party Top Hat! Crochet TV Binge (Video)


Yesss. I crocheted my husband a giant beer can hat for his birthday. He wanted a mix of beers, so I chose some that kind of go together color wise.  

6 different beers, 3 each, equals 18 labels! Whew! 

The crochet is very stable actually. The only problem with going any taller would be keeping it on your head balance wise. But I might try this with tall cans sometime. Fun!!





I do have a multi-level Beer Can Party Hat tutorial in the works right now, so I'll definitely be posting that soon. 
 

The video was taken this past winter. It was rainy and cold out, I spent a few days making this hat and binging cheesy shows. Like ya do. I left some of the sound in because it cracked me up. My cat Harry makes a brief appearance as well. 


He's so stinkin cute! haha. Hubs not the cat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3