Video: Driving Through Oaxaca to Monte Albán

 Video: Driving Through Oaxaca to Monte Albán

 

Monte Alban, Oaxaca Mexico

Another quick post from my trip to Mexico, mostly video. This day (feb 2020) we drove up up up to the ruins at the top of a huge hill just outside of Oaxaca de Juaréz. Actually, I turned on the camera after we drove through a gigantic intersection of death. Okay not death, near death haha. I thought something else wild might happen, but not especially. 
 
 
It is a neat view of the side streets of the city, each turn becoming steeper and steeper until we drove along the cliff to the very top. 
 
 
Oaxaca de Juarez, Mexico



 
Monte Alban, Oaxaca Mexico
 
 
The ruins were amazing, I believe one of the largest sites in Mexico. We had breakfast at the beautiful little restaurant overlooking the city. I feel so lucky to have been able to celebrate my 50th juuuust before they locked everything down for covid. More stories and videos to come.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3