Start Again



Awww it's so nice to see my little old blog still sitting here, waiting for my return. Sometimes I feel sad that other social media have been taking my attention away. Well it's possible I'm back, with a focus again on helping artists sell their work at craft shows. It's where my heart is! I just love talking about it, and supporting creative small business. So that's what I'm going to be posting here from now on.  See my list of previous posts on the subject on the sidebar >>>

I'm also thinking about starting a youtube channel, which really sounds fun to me! Short informative videos on all aspects of selling art and crafts at shows. I have been totally geeking out on this for a while now... so I have many lists of topics and ideas, as well as having nearly completed an entire workshop curriculum. Woop!! Ultimately I want to create more online resources for artist, like workshops and ebooks that I'm hoping will be a help for newbies and experienced sellers alike.

I currently host 2 Facebook Groups for artists and makers. One of my favorite things about working craft shows is connecting with other artists. I always learn so much just chatting with neighbors about what's happening with other shows, tips, resources, not to mention all the fun and friendships. I mean, these are our people! Now you can find many different FB groups where you can chat with artists between shows. Ask business questions, get input about specific shows, find resources, and make friends!  Search Facebook by your area (city, county, state) for local groups, or by craft medium. It's always fun to talk shop!

So! I hope you are ready to soak up some info. I am ready to rock and roll!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3