Okaaaay ok!

I'm still here. Vacation was swell, thanks. My attitude was adjusted appropriately I think... just in time too.

I'm back to work at the peace sticker place. Most of my coworkers left for a week or two, so I'm holding down the peace fort. I have skills. And it's been slow. Also, I refuse to be stressed. So it's working out fine.

I also just scored a last-minute spot in the Fort Bragg festival this weekend... um Paul Bunyan Days. Yippee! I have wanted to do this one for a few years, but always miss the deadline somehow. I usually do pretty well in that area, and it is a holiday weekend. So I suspect the wealthy vacationers will be in abundance.

Luckily, I have been reckless in my online ordering during my break, so I have lots of stuff to dye up. I'm a bit behind schedule, due to car issues and my own lame tendencies... but I can hear the washer finishing up a load of Ocean colored stuff as I type. I'll have a few things for the mendo throngs to adore. Worry not.

I did go up to Trinidad for um... 2 sundays. I still think it's a cool little market (go check it out!), but alas I fear I have passed the point of being able to justify the work for the money. It was cool when I didn't have anything else going... but I have too much happening this year to justify working on my boyfriend's only day off, you know? That hundred bucks isn't enough for the half hour drive each way, $10 in gas for the Beast and 6 hours of work. Whew. But really, if you haven't checked it out you should. Penny does a great job, the music is always awesome and the crafts rock.

That is all. Carry on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3