Turkey Rama


Turkey Rama
Originally uploaded by *TheMermaid*
I'm a bit behind on my blogging duties here, where does the time go? Well, after the van adventure I went on to McMinnville, just south of Portland. I was lucky to be able to visit with family there which was great... hadn't seen them for oh 30 yrs. Very fun. And my aunt volunteered to be my booth helper, though I'm not sure she knew what she was getting into. Ha. Still it was fun to hang out.

And hot! I didn't know it could reach 95 in that area! That along with the ridiculously long hours made turkey rama a bit painful to do. My uncle & aunt were nice enough to let me han out and recover an extra day... and I was off again.

Comments

  1. Huh. We were both visiting relatives in the same part of Oregon at the same time. The universe is weird! I'm glad your van situation worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, yes trippy... I'm 2 shows behind on my reports now lol. Did you vend at the Mendo art center show? sorry to have missed it this year, such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3