Let's move on shall we?


I'm sick of looking at that heart post... now let's move things along. How about a craft show eh?

Well, since my hospital stay, I've had to cancel 2 more festivals I had lined up. Add that to all the previous van misadventures and hm... not good. I'm thinking this recent episode has to be the grand finale of all these problems the past few months and I'm ready to get back on track!

So, next we have the Nor Cal Blues Festival in Fair Oaks, which is a burb of Sacramento. This should be fun! It's relatively small, I think, just one stage... possibly akin to our local Blues by the Bay in size. Which means a mellow setup and some hang-out time watching blues. Sounds great to me.

It's close to my dad's house, so I'll be visiting with him as well. He's been home with a smushed foot for the past 4 months, so he could probably use some company and lovin.

Also, my friend Leisa wants to host a home party for me while I'm down there. Have her friends over for a bbq to peruse my Mermaid goods in her home. That will be fun too!

So I'm back on the road! Wooo!

(ok, barney and dad and everyone else I know have been expressing concern about my abilities to take this trip, but I am confident. My strength is better each day and the docs said I can get back to work as soon as I feel able. No sweat, folks... but it's nice to be loved.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3