Etsy

Uterus Skirt by hissyfitoly


Maybe you've heard of it. Etsy.com "Your place to buy and sell things handmade." I have. And it looks like after only 2-3 years, lots of other folks have too.

This site is awesome. It's very cheap to list things, the listings last a long time, and you pay a small percentage when the item sells. The variety and quality of goods on there is amazing. From fine art to jewelry and everything in between... there are also sections for vintage goods and art/craft supplies.

From what I can tell, buyers know about it too. And they buy things. Sweet.

This has been on my list of things to do for a while... I'm just about ready to list stuff. If not today, then next week when I get back from Reno. Here's my (empty) store: Bohemian Mermaid .etsy.com

I'll probably re-post when I have actual stuff in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3