Thankfulness

Of course I was going to post this last week, but every time I started I blathered on and on and on in such an almost pukey way. I made myself sick. Plus, who wants to read all that? I think I can boil it down to a few bullet points. Ha. Try this...

Man, am I freakin thankful! I have pretty much the exact life I've wanted, and do just what I please. It all boils down to support, I have lots. Here are the highlights:


- Barney, the Bestboyfriendinthewholewideworld. He supports my endeavors in every possible way AND he's very easy on the eyes.

- All my friends ROCK
. They believe in me even when I don't and are just super awesome people.


- My family is pretty cool too
. Even though they think I'm a little nutso, always behind me 100%.

- This place is magic. I'm thankful every day for this amazing place where I live. The people, the nature, the vibe... all keep me going and allow me to live this creative life.

- I'm pretty healthy and capable
. Thanks.

Mostly, I'm just thankful to be able to live the life I want to. Really I am. And thanks to anyone out there who has supported me and my ventures by visiting my little Mermaid booth. Seriously. I feel like I'm living my near perfect life here and you're all a part of it. Woooo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3