Sleepy, yup.


Ok, I might be getting a little tired. I've done let's see... 4 craft shows in 6 weeks, most of them out of town. And dyeing stuff while working 4 days a week. Heh. Yeah I know, I'm studly. But I wouldn't mind a day off really.

However, as you well know, a Mermaid's work is never done, and so...

Tomorrow I have a festival! Wooo! It's the 17th annual Oyster Festival right here at home. Sweet. There aren't that many craft booths, this is really more about the food. But, I will have a giant obnoxious double booth per Barney's encouragement (bah just go for it!). I'm feeling a little self-conscious about it. But I guess if it makes me more visible it could help my sales. And he was right about paying more for the corner booth in benbow, that paid off pretty well.

Yeah, I really hope he's right. Cuz this little one day fair is costing me plenty. The booth is spendy to begin with, for the privilege of selling in the lovely town of Arcata. Double booths cost more, though not double thankfully. THEN in the SECOND round of crap I had to send in, they ask for liability insurance. Um, the application didn't say anything about that requirement except for food vendors. Luckily I can buy it from them for another 50 bucks. Great. Oh wait, now that I don't live in Arcata, I have to buy their temporary business thingy every time I do a show there for $20. Grand total for ONE DAY? $270. Cough.

So, if you are going to the Oyster Fest, come buy something from me ok? I'll give you a sticker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3