Fish Festival? Uh...

No.

So there I was, trying to recover still from the busy festival last weekend. I've been so tired all week, with work and all... when Friday I get a call from the chick who runs the Trinidad sunday market. She's saved me a spot at the Fish Festival and will I be attending?

Uh, I wasn't planning on it... since I have a ton of dyeing to do and I'm still so tired like I said. But, then she says how it's the 50th annual and there are like 40 booths and how I don't have to pay extra since I'm already signed up for the market etc. Gosh, at that moment it sounded too good to pass up. Sure, ok I'll be there!

Of course, as soon as I got off the phone I says to myself I says, "What are you nuts?!"

But Barney, being the awesome supporter he is, says "Hey, why not right? You can make a few bucks and I'll go with you to help, I'd like some of those fish and chips!" Ok. Sure, I'm studly what the hell. I'll dye stuff on saturday and sell stuff on sunday. No problem.

But my body decided for me... we really DO need some rest. Yesterday as I was getting dressed and ready to start dyeing stuff, I decided my bed looked comfy and I fell asleep for 2 hours. I woke up feeling like crap and so laid around all day.

No dyeing yesterday.
No Fish Festival today.

Silly girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3