Score on the Christmas Gifts for Me!!


Hey I did pretty well with my Christmas scores this year. Luckily, I got to ask for what I need... so it worked out well.

Ok so first on my New Year agenda is to get my biz records in order. Stu got me Quickbooks for Christmas. Yay! I have used it at a couple jobs in the past, but now I'm learning all the ins and outs. I'm going to use the inventory tracking... so (theoretically anyway) after a show I will type in each item that sold and be able to see updated inventory levels. That will make quick supply orders so much easier. Rather than unloading the whole van and d
oing a physical inv each time, or trying to do it at a show. Argh. Lots of other neato features, and it cost less than I thought.

Oooh I also got a few gift cards from Mom... one I used to buy 3 new craft books. Heehee I get all giggly looking at them. I guess it's been a while since I added to my (awesome) craft library. I decided I needed some specific beading and jewelry making books. I want to start making more interesting stone pendants, so I got two books on wire work and one on bead weaving. Oh man... I can't wait to order some wire and get to work. My hands hurt just thinking about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3