Of course I was going to post this last week, but every time I started I blathered on and on and on in such an almost pukey way. I made myself sick. Plus, who wants to read all that? I think I can boil it down to a few bullet points. Ha. Try this...
Man, am I freakin thankful! I have pretty much the exact life I've wanted, and do just what I please. It all boils down to support, I have lots. Here are the highlights:
- Barney, the Bestboyfriendinthewholewideworld. He supports my endeavors in every possible way AND he's very easy on the eyes.
- All my friends ROCK. They believe in me even when I don't and are just super awesome people.
- My family is pretty cool too. Even though they think I'm a little nutso, always behind me 100%.
- This place is magic. I'm thankful every day for this amazing place where I live. The people, the nature, the vibe... all keep me going and allow me to live this creative life.
- I'm pretty healthy and capable. Thanks.
Mostly, I'm just thankful to be able to live the life I want to. Really I am. And thanks to anyone out there who has supported me and my ventures by visiting my little Mermaid booth. Seriously. I feel like I'm living my near perfect life here and you're all a part of it. Woooo!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
I know you've all been dying to see some new stuff on my web site. Ok, maybe a few of you. Or someone you know ... or once heard of. Whatever.
The point is, I have been spending my days taking photos and posting new items to my site. And updating the old ones to look better and hopefully easier to read. I made a check list to keep track of what's done and about half are checked off now. Woo!
I added color swatches to each individual item page, which I think helps a bit. Shows the new colors and odd variations of colors.
I added a few pieces which I've carried in my booth for a while, but hadn't gotten to the site yet. Woo! Many more to go... like skirts, baby stuff, hats and jewels. But it's coming along.
To fix the lighting/camera issues I've been having, I finally gave in and just set up the mannequin outside. I just can't get the indoor lighting right. Grrr. But, it's working ok so far I think. I'm using my old funky camera, since Barney's fancy one is so temperamental about connecting to my computer.
It's always something, right? yeah. But a girl must trudge on...