While I'm Waiting

...for YOU to send me money...

I'm working. I'm just about done dyeing, gotta finish up the label-sewing, ironing, hanging & pricing. Then, off to my last out of town craft show of the year. Wooo! The Steele Winery in Kelseyville... near Clear Lake off hwy 20. Easy little 3.5 hour drive. I'm hoping this is my last big shebang. According to the vendors I met down there this summer, this is THE woopedydoo event. I'm ready. Looks like the rain is supposed to stop just in time for 73 degree days and sunshine. Yippee.


(hey, this could be your big chance to give me some money... you waaaant to go wine tasting this weeeeekeeeeend...)

Let's see... what else... oh, yeah. I opened an Ebay Store this week too. We'll see how it goes. There's a monthly fee, but then I can list things in the store for super cheap listing fees but a higher percentage if they sell. They don't show up in searches as readily as regular auctions, mostly just in the store list. There are some cool perks and tools they give you though. And it's easier to list higher priced items or things I have a lot of... like kits or buttons. So... it's a fun new toy. Can't wait til I have more time to play with it.

That is all. Carry on.


Comments

  1. This shouldn't be your last show of the year. There's a few Christmas craft fairs that take place around Humboldt between now and December.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3