Argh. That time of year again...




I'm feeling scattered. Just like every year at this time.

Craft fairs are on hold until spring. The weather is cold and laying around in my jammies seems so inviting. As well as a general winter cave-dwelling tendency.

Every year at this time I try to make a good plan... like... it's really a perfect time to be working on new print designs or dye techniques. Also a good time to do some wholesaling (that's a whole other post) and improve my printed materials to that end. The web site always needs work. There are taxes to prepare, end of the year reports I like to compile (well I LIKE to have them, compiling them is a chore). Craft fairs to seek out and apply for... plenty of stuff.

But, I always have a hard time getting things done. I guess I don't really make a solid enough plan soon enough or something. I think about the stuff... do some of it. But, really I mostly do whatever I feel like doing on a particular day. I've always been a self-indulgent adult. Without a deadline, I slack lots of the time.

So, here I am. With my new little planning notebook, a fresh pack of pens and a pocket calendar. Ready to plan my time for the next few months. So many possibilities... we'll see how it goes...

Comments

  1. I'd beat off and take a nap if I were you.

    And then wake up and have something to munch and doze in front of the TV, after spending a couple hours fooling around on the net.

    I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3