Trinidad Market ... more


I finally took my camera to the Trinidad Farmers & Artists Market...


...there's my booth...


The view from my booth across the way... too bad you can't see the woven scarves very well, they are gorgeous.


This is my friend, Marianna with her lovely wares... she's a fun booth neighbor, and her sister (the lady with the little oyster shell paintings) gives me snacks. Woohoo.

Again, the music was excellent. A group of guys singing old-timey tunes, twangy harmonies and all. Rooster Something, McClintock? Close. Anyway, that's my weekly Trinidad Sunday Market report. Read more about it in my earlier posts. Good times...

Comments

  1. In the right foreground corner...that painting...is that of the light house at Crescent City?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's of the lighthouse in Trinidad, I'm pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok.

    The reason I mention it is because there is a lighthouse up on a point at the public beach at Cresent City, right next to the water plant where we deliver noxious chemicals to put in their drinking water.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Can Hat - Part 1

Beer Can Hat - Part 2

Beer Can Hat – Part 3